Chip Design Engineer
Bhive is a semiconductor IC design services company founded in 2018 with its headquarters in Bangalore and a design center in Ranchi. It provides IC design services to the semiconductor industries in India and abroad.
Bhive Design team has vast experience in Digital front-end Design & Verification, Analog / RF, mm-Wave Custom Layout, and Standard cells. iOS, ESD Memory layout development, Physical Design, Automation in Perl & Skill, Embedded & Firmware.
Bhive is proud to partner with “Aadrika Enterprises” to bring you this exciting opportunity.
- Designs and develops integrated circuit layouts. The layout of analogy and mixed-signal designs is based on stringent design constraints.
- Attain knowledge of 16nm and smaller geometry design rules and techniques.
- Evaluate all aspects of the process flow from high-level design to synthesis, place, route, timing, and power use.
- Analyse equipment to establish operation data conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
- May also review vendor capability to support development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in RTL design work, which includes determining block requirements, interfaces, clock/power domains, and RTL coding.
- Perform quality checks, such as checklists, lint checking, clock domain crossing checking, and reset checking.
- Running simulations and debugging failures using directed, random, and assertion-based methods.
- Support the process of integrating core IP to SoC and resolve issues with synthesis, physical design, and static timing analysis.
- Create a verification test plan and implement the test bench for design verification.
- Implement functional coverage matrix using cover point and assertion.
- Review/complete functional and code coverage.
- Create documentation and perform design and verification reviews.
- Analog/mixed signal circuit design and development at transistor level using Cadence tools.
- Verify the circuit design with specter simulations.
- Selected candidates will be placed as trainee engineers for Six months. During the period of training, they will get trained on the IC design process and after successful completion of training, candidates will join the company as Design Engineer and be placed at Ranchi Design Centre.
- During the training period, they will be eligible for starting stipend (Rs 10,000 per month) and other basic facilities.
- After completing training, they will be hired as an employee of Bhive Design Pvt Ltd with a starting CTC package of 2.7 Lakhs per annum and be eligible for other standard facilities of the Company.
B.Tech / MSc candidates from batch 2019 onwards for the following branches:
- B. Tech – CSE, EE, Electrical & Electronics (EEE)
- Electronics & Communication (EC)
- MSc in Electronics/Physics
For the first five years, they will be under bond as the company will invest a huge amount in resources including hardware, software, training, and other required infrastructure related to IC Design.
- Written Exam: The exam duration will be ½ hour to 1 hour. This is to judge candidates’ basic Network Theory and Basic Electronics Knowledge.
- Interview Rounds:
- Preliminary Screening: Selected candidates will be having a face-to-face interview to judge their mindset to work in an organization under various conditions.
- Final interview: Candidates selected from the preliminary screening will be having a face-to-face technical interview for 5 to 10 minutes followed by HR interaction. The final interview will be conducted at the Ranchi Centre.
Please enter your details and upload updated resume.