The range of digital channels, the constant upgrade of digital technology, and the evolving strategies make the scope of digital marketing immense. Primarily, a digital marketer is in charge of all the digital channels and uses them to drive brand awareness and generate leads. That is to say, a digital marketer’s roles and responsibilities involve overseeing and development of the overall content strategy for an enterprise, as well as marketing campaigns.
Project Location(s): Ranchi, Jharkand
- Identify trends and insights
- Allocate marketing investments
- Plan and direct marketing campaigns
- Manage an organization’s website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind
- Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow
- Implement and analyze performance metrics
- Measure and assess goals vis-à-vis ROI
- Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Please enter your details and upload updated resume.