We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Meeting with clients to discuss project goals and objectives
- Developing visual concepts and ideas based on client needs
- Creating rough sketches, prototypes, or wireframes of design ideas
- Using software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign to produce final design elements
- Collaborating with other team members, such as writers, developers, and marketers, to ensure that the final product effectively conveys the desired message and meets project goals
- Assessing the effectiveness of completed projects and making updates or adjustments as needed
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and new design technologies
- Graphic designers may work in a variety of industries, including advertising, marketing, publishing, and more. They may be employed by design firms, in-house creative departments, or may be self-employed as freelancers.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, In Design Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Please enter your details and upload updated resume.