We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Video Editor to join our busy production team. As a lead video editor, you will be responsible for assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of the production director.
To ensure success as a video editor, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualize directorial concepts and work according to a strict time schedule. Ultimately, a top-notch video editor can perfectly translate a director’s idea into a beautifully crafted film or video piece, worthy of broadcasting.
- Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list.
- Manipulating modern editing techniques.
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- General understanding of computers and digital equipment and knowledge of new and cutting-edge technology
- Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass communication, or related field.
- Previous work experience as a video editor.
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, making shorts video, reels and good in canva are expected.
- Creative and artistic skills.
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
- Ability to work to a tight schedule.
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.
Please enter your details and upload updated resume.