We are looking for experienced Database Architect who will be responsible for configuring database servers, monitoring and maintaining system health and security, designing backup processes for server and associated data. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
- Install server software
- Configure database servers
- Monitor and maintain system health and security
- Design backup processes for server and associated data
- Create accounts for all users and assign security levels
- Establish a disaster recovery protocol
- Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution
- Schedule and perform regular server maintenance
- Create database management procedures
- Evaluate data analysis models and procedures
- Participate in company’s cross-training program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years’ professional experience or internship
- Advanced knowledge of database structure and theory
- Experience with POSTGRES, Database Backup, Restore, Refresh and Replication, Log Shipping, Mirroring, High Availability Database Security.
- Basic understanding of disaster recovery and database backup procedures
- Familiarity with reporting tools
- PostgreSQL certification preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and assistance
Please enter your details and upload updated resume.